Commis Waiter- Angela Hartnett Restaurant £13.42 per hour
Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at the Angela Hartnett Restaurant Group.
Angela Hartnett is on the lookout for new talent to join our Cafe Murano family
- Do you have a love for food and drinks?
- Do you have a great work ethic and positive can-do attitude?
- Would you like to be a part of a friendly sociable team?
- Want to work flexible hours? Both part time and fulltime hours available
We are committed to investing in our people and fostering a strong sense of family and mutual respect. We celebrate individuality and diversity, with our teams coming from all over the world.
You will have opportunities to develop, progress and learn from our inspiring leaders, who encourage creativity and welcome new ideas.
Commis Waiter Company Benefits include:
- No zero hour contracts – we guarantee 30 hours
- Flexible rota’s released 2 weeks in advance to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Good quality team meals at lunch and dinner where we all eat together
- All uniform provided or paid for
- We also provide a yearly uniform allowance available to replace any old uniform when needed
- Cash bonus awards given to those who we recognise go the extra mile!
- Introduce a friend bonus £1000
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including service charge) increasing with length of service
- 50% off (including complimentary drinks & starters) when you dine in any of our restaurants – for you and up to 5 of your friends
- Access to employee assistance programme including 24/7 online GP, counselling, legal advice
- Access to the company benefits programme offering discounts on shopping, travel, restaurants, brands such as Apple, Nike, Samsung & more
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn!
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development including professional apprenticeships and accredited training
- Company parties and events
- Opportunities to get involved with high profile outside events and festivals
- Supplier trips – Trips are arranged every year to places such as the Lake District & Brixham to meet our suppliers and really understand where our food comes from.
- We close our restaurants over the festive period to allow our teams to have a well-deserved break
The Successful Commis Waiter will:
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have the ability to deliver a warm and charming service.
- Have high standards to health and hygiene.
- Be well presented and hard working.
- Be enthusiastic and reliable.
- Have real pride and passion for what they do.