We’re looking to hire a Waiter/Waitress to join Angela Hartnett’s Cafe Murano.
We’re a young, exciting company that works hard to create positive working environments where people can learn and grow rewarding careers. We offer part time and full-time positions. Full time means a maximum 48 hour working week with 6 shifts. We offer great rates of pay plus meals, uniforms and a huge range of benefits.
Waiter/Waitress Company Benefits include:
- No zero hour contracts – we guarantee 30 hours
- Flexible rota’s released 2 weeks in advance to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Good quality team meals at lunch and dinner where we all eat together
- All uniform provided or paid for
- We also provide a yearly uniform allowance available to replace any old uniform when needed
- Cash bonus awards given to those who we recognise go the extra mile!
- Introduce a friend bonus £1000
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including service charge) increasing with length of service
- 50% off (including complimentary drinks & starters) when you dine in any of our restaurants – for you and up to 5 of your friends
- Access to employee assistance programme including 24/7 online GP, counselling, legal advice
- Access to the company benefits programme offering discounts on shopping, travel, restaurants, brands such as Apple, Nike, Samsung & more
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn!
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development including professional apprenticeships and accredited training
- Company parties and events – we close all restaurants the following day to allow everyone time off to recover
- Opportunities to get involved with high profile outside events and festivals
- Supplier trips – Trips are arranged every year to places such as the Lake District & Brixham to meet our suppliers and really understand where our food comes from.
- We close our restaurants over the festive period to allow our teams to have a well-deserved break
To join us the successful Waiter/Waitress will:
- Provide charismatic, warm and engaging service
- Have a love for food and passionate about delivering a memorable experience for all our guests
- We can provide you with a fun, supportive, sociable team, where regular training and guidance will help you to develop your knowledge and provide you with the foundations of a great career.
- Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Have a minimum of 6 month's experience working in a similar, fast-paced environment
If you would love to learn more about our Waiter/Waitress role or any of our current positions, hit apply and we will be in touch shortly!